Terms and Conditions
Package Booking Processs
- Destination Andaman will revert to your respective enquiry .
- Conversation to the respective enquiry with the Executive / Reservation staff will be always @ your services for any clarifications.
- This is once the agent / client confirms the package with any negotiation , first we will ask our agent/client to give some time once will confirm the availability with the hotels , cruise then will proceed with the package process.
- If we found any change in the package or change in the cruise schedule will intimate the same to the agent/guest to avoid further deviation.
- Once we confirm the details like – Package , itinerary , Cruise , hotels will send agent / client the final confirmation voucher along with payment policy, cancellation policy , weather policy ,
We request our agents / clients to check the entire voucher once you confirm the package with the given hotels reviews , payment policy , weather policy , terms and conditions , Do’s and Don’ts before you start your trip.
- Once the booking got confirmed we request our all the agents / clients to pay 50% of the advance payment to reconfirm your booking – hotels , cruise , Entry & Monument and other stuffs of your trip .
- We assure to hold your booking till the date of given cut off of the payment and if any release of the rooms /booking “ Destination Andaman “ will not be responsible ..
- All your payment must be cleared before your arrival ( 50% once booking confirmed and remaining 50% balance before a week of your arrival )
- All the bookings done in between 15th Dec to 15th Jan is high peak season so the booking amount has to be paid at the given cutoff date and an additional supplement charges for X-Mas and New Year will be applicable as per the category of hotel .
- Destination Andaman reserve the write to deny/withdraw any booking if we found unforeseen confrontation with the agent / Guest or any loss to the Company
- Booking Done 30 days Prior to Arrival, and cancelled before 30 days of Arrival there will be no Cancellation Charges .
- Cancellation within 15-20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation : 50 % retention
- 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention..
- Amount of 10% of the total package will be charged if any cancellation due to weather / health issues from the agent side / client side..
- The hotels which we booked will not be changed , if any complaints from the guest to change the hotel or upgrade the rooms then he /she has to pay the supplement charges , we only try to change to other same category room.
- We Destination Andaman Company want to describe few things which are we always falls under these Circumstances twice in a year with effect of Cyclone , so we always suggest to our clients to take a appropriate step while you choose your journey.
- If any sudden cancellation in the hotels will be charged the cancellation as per the hotel policy and each hotel has different cancellation policy .
- With regard to the transportation, entry and monument charges, and other supplement if any we will pay Complete Refund for the same. But for the hotel part until and unless the hotels pay back we will not refund the amount.
- we also want to tell our agent / clients if any change in the tour like (Ross and North bay island , Elephant beach , Water activities which all falls under sea level and which are subject to weather conditions , if these spots are not operational then we are looking your cooperation to plan the alternative tours if we face any such issues .
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour. Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour..
HOPE THE ABOVE IS CLEAR FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, ANY CHANGES OR SUGGESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.